Hard Day's Night
I am soooooo f*cked up!! Seriously...i just have a couple of hours to finish my placement report and I have not even moved to the next word page. I am totally f*cked up!!!
Actually this is not the fist thing happened to me. It happened a lot before, but yeah, I am such an ass. I have always thought that I could work more productive when it came closer to deadline but damn, this time my brain ain't work at all.
I don't even know what the hell I am still posting this blog anyways. Oh well...hehehe...a minute break never does me any harm.
Actually this is not the fist thing happened to me. It happened a lot before, but yeah, I am such an ass. I have always thought that I could work more productive when it came closer to deadline but damn, this time my brain ain't work at all.
I don't even know what the hell I am still posting this blog anyways. Oh well...hehehe...a minute break never does me any harm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home