Inside My Head

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Day by day by day...

It has been 2 weeks since I finished my placemet. I almost forgot how wonderful it feels tucking under my heavy blanket on freezing mornings. Now I have all the time in the world to wake up late, do nothing but lazying around all day, watching TV and stuffs.

Well, sometimes I feel bored too, wanna have something to do, but I would definitely choose of feeling bored at home rather than sticking my bottom on the chair and staring at the computers for 7 hours a day at the office.

Actually, I am not totally free, I've still got a bunch of assignments to do. My internship reports, Business plan, thesis and...gotta find my English teacher soon and discuss bout my failed class...
Gosh, I hate that teacher, he always gives me a real hard time. Not just failed me BUT I don't have a single clue how to meet him in person. He does not respond to emails nor he has his own office at school. What am I suppose to do? Waiting at the front of his house at evenings? I am his student, not his wife!

Anyways, think I am going to do something with Charmy, a day of shopping spree in A'dam (ermmm...window shopping I believe) maybe or going out for lunch with Yoga and hey, whenever I feel bored I can simply go down stairs and have a great laugh with Niken. I adore that girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home