Inside My Head

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

Dec 25th 2004, Singapore. I will never ever forget this christmas as long as I live. This certainly is not my best Christmas I have ever had in my life, but strangely, it is definitely not the worst one either.

For the first time in my life, I did not even spend a penny on nothing than just foods in the famour Orchard Rd, Singapore. Those beautiful shops alongside the road with all their irresistable sale offers could not drag me into their shops nor throw myslef digging piles of clothes, shoes, bags and other girls' best friends on earth.

No Christmas dinner, no laughing out loud with friends, just a very uncomfortable feeling haunting me all the time. Spending most of my times in a small hotel room and reading a book.

But what has happened to me for the last 3 weeks has brought me closer to my family. I am feeling of how strong the family bondage to me. It is everything. How I would cry everynight when I think of the chance of loosing someone I love the most. Now that we all have realized how much we mean for each other, we are trying our best to cherish every single moment we are together.

Maybe that is the way of celebrating Christmas should be.

To all my family and friends who read this, Merry Christmas..

1 Comments:

  • Good to hear that u're closer to your love ones. Hope that your father get well soon. Are you departing from Singapore to Holland this 29th Dec? I am taking a day off from work at 30, in case you are still in Surabaya... :) Take care, Tis.

    By Blogger coolz, at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home