1 February 2005
Yay!!! ini hari terakhir internship. Mumpung terakhir, di telat2 in sekalian hehehe... Dateng kantor ampir jam 12 siang, baru duduk bentar, udah cabut lunch break, emang kok, bakal rugi company yg hire someone like me...
Tadi sekalian ajak Yoga (my one and only colleague) makan siang. Hhh...our last lunch break, so I decided to go MAD at NAM KEE. After 45 minutes getting round and round, we finally made it to Nam Kee! As I said before, we went MAD. We ordered 3 dishes which was actually 4 persons portion. Half way through, I could hardly swallow my food anymore. We were like 2 greedy kids sitting in that restaurant with a bunch of foods served in front of us.
I am not sure if I am gonna miss this whole internship thing. First of all, well, I did not get paid working here for the last 5 months but...I did get more freedom to do things I wanted than my other classmates who got paid. I could arrive late, went home early, took 6 weeks vacations. The only thing that sucks is that I did not gain working experience like I expected.
Well, maybe next time...I have to change my attitude first for sure. Gotta try to arrive at office at 9 am and leave the office at 5 pm...yeah rite!
Tadi sekalian ajak Yoga (my one and only colleague) makan siang. Hhh...our last lunch break, so I decided to go MAD at NAM KEE. After 45 minutes getting round and round, we finally made it to Nam Kee! As I said before, we went MAD. We ordered 3 dishes which was actually 4 persons portion. Half way through, I could hardly swallow my food anymore. We were like 2 greedy kids sitting in that restaurant with a bunch of foods served in front of us.
I am not sure if I am gonna miss this whole internship thing. First of all, well, I did not get paid working here for the last 5 months but...I did get more freedom to do things I wanted than my other classmates who got paid. I could arrive late, went home early, took 6 weeks vacations. The only thing that sucks is that I did not gain working experience like I expected.
Well, maybe next time...I have to change my attitude first for sure. Gotta try to arrive at office at 9 am and leave the office at 5 pm...yeah rite!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home