Home...?
It has been two and half year since the last time I stepped my feet into this place. So many friendly faces, smiling faces, multilanguages, beautiful shops. Such a great melting pot.
Singapore's Changi International Airport. Now I only have 3 hours to enjoy it before heading back home. I am not feeling well, I hardly could sleep during my 11 hours flight from Amsterdam. I can now see dark circles under my eyes.
I cannot describe what im feeling at the moment. I am feeling a little bit of everything at the same time. Nervous, afraid, relief, tired...all at once.
Thursday, Dec 2nd 2004, Im finally in Asia, where the sun shines all the time. This will be my very first bright Christmas holiday after 3 years.
Singapore's Changi International Airport. Now I only have 3 hours to enjoy it before heading back home. I am not feeling well, I hardly could sleep during my 11 hours flight from Amsterdam. I can now see dark circles under my eyes.
I cannot describe what im feeling at the moment. I am feeling a little bit of everything at the same time. Nervous, afraid, relief, tired...all at once.
Thursday, Dec 2nd 2004, Im finally in Asia, where the sun shines all the time. This will be my very first bright Christmas holiday after 3 years.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home