...an intro
Whoo...so...I have a blog site now??! Wauw...wasn't so hard was it?! I thought I would quit before i could even get half way thru...
OK...Hello, Im Patricia, some people call me Patty, some know me as Petis, my girls here nicknamed me Sweet (no idea where it came from..). But hey...u can call me whatever you want...just choose which one you guys feel comfy with.
Aku arek Suroboyo, born and raised there, and damn proud of being one. Status sekarang mahasiswi (status paling wuenak) jurusan ekonomi. Within less than a year from now, I can probably join the 'Freshgraduated & Unemployment Group'.
More about me...I'm a bit computer illiterate so don't you be surprised if I never change my template cuz I can't figure out how to do it or displaying beautiful stuffs like most of you have in your sites and so on. I am more a reader than a writer. I guess we'll see how far I can go and write down my thoughts here.
Friday nite here people! My roommie is snoring and I am posting my very first blog. Oh yeah...one more thing...thanks to shirleycoolz who has encouraged me for having my own blog site..gonna need your guidance here Shir!
OK...Hello, Im Patricia, some people call me Patty, some know me as Petis, my girls here nicknamed me Sweet (no idea where it came from..). But hey...u can call me whatever you want...just choose which one you guys feel comfy with.
Aku arek Suroboyo, born and raised there, and damn proud of being one. Status sekarang mahasiswi (status paling wuenak) jurusan ekonomi. Within less than a year from now, I can probably join the 'Freshgraduated & Unemployment Group'.
More about me...I'm a bit computer illiterate so don't you be surprised if I never change my template cuz I can't figure out how to do it or displaying beautiful stuffs like most of you have in your sites and so on. I am more a reader than a writer. I guess we'll see how far I can go and write down my thoughts here.
Friday nite here people! My roommie is snoring and I am posting my very first blog. Oh yeah...one more thing...thanks to shirleycoolz who has encouraged me for having my own blog site..gonna need your guidance here Shir!

1 Comments:
Nice to have you here... >:D<
No problem, anytime, my friend...
This make us easier to keep in touch (besides using chatting devices of course:p)
By
coolz, at 11:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home