Inside My Head

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just a Screen Away

I was young and trying to live my life to the fullest
Then you appeared, just a screen away
Completing the missing part that I’d been searching for

From that day on, you have stolen my mind
You have stolen my heart
You have stolen my reality
Giving me a pure fantasy

Don’t you know how my heart aches
Everytime I’m waiting patiently
Hoping you to appear
Just a screen away

Don’t you know how my heart torn
Everytime you slap me with your words and put me back into reality

Why do you have to be so far away
‘Cause I need you to be with me so badly
Feeling you, kissing you, touching you, nibbling you

I want you and only you.
This mind only thinks of you
This heart only beats for you
This body only moves for you
This soul belongs to you

Save me from this endless loneliness
From a screen away

To AJW

2 Comments:

  • pattytjee...
    at somepoint of yourlife
    at the least expected time
    "it" will come along the way
    dont rush it,
    flow with His rhythm
    youll do just FINE..

    (based on my own experience)

    PS: i got a bunch of stories to share w/ u!!

    pita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 AM  

  • Gosh, I miss you Pit!

    By Blogger Patty, at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home