My Life is Boring?Think Again!
Just a day after my last post, something happen that kinda giving me the thought of deleting it. The bom made a small explosion, which was cause by...errrmmmm nothing actually, just the heat temperature. Damn it, everytime she pisses with uncertain stuff and starts yelling at everyone, it really scares the hell out of me.
It began like just a normal Sunday. Some of us were about to hit 6 Flags for a nice summer fun. I decided to stay at home and work to earn some with a friend. Everything was going on just fine. Work was not so chaotic, we both could handle everything but it was not so quiet either, we just assumed everyone would be satisfied on how we each spent our Sunday was.
A big mistake, never assume (ass-u-me). The group got back round dinner time and we both didn't quite catch their somber expressions on their faces. One tiny mistake, and Bam!!! It blew up like an TNT leaving all of us freaking out like baby chickens. That evening, me and my friend both got quite a kick on our asses.
The day after, this morning, the bad news continued. I suppose this issue will not finish up till 3 or 4 days, like she's kinda enjoying putting the blame on everyone here. I don't know why, once we start thinking that everything is all calmed down and OK, there will be something that shocks us to our nerve systems. Every lil thing that should not even cross our healthy minds. She makes everything a big deal out of it like we have no bigger stuff to deal with.
I was totally conscious about what I did. I truly believe there was nothing wrong with my act. I just told her without even raising my voice tone that she had to ask me first before entering my room and using my property. I just asked her nicely in the nicest way I possibly could. For Gods sake, I like that girl and I did realize who she was, who her mother was.
Then again, I was wrong. She pointed it out to me, brought up the most unrelated subject I could ever think of. She didnt agreed that I told her daughter what she should or should not do. It is not myright to do so. Only her who can give critics to her girl. I mean...come on, it was nothing. I didn't make a big deal out of it, she did and now she puts the blame on me?!
And strangely, she always has this suspicious mind that we, the poor, young and desperate students who are trying hard to make a living here, talk about her behind her back and up to stab her from the back. Like we are planning bad things onto her. Thats just insane!!! Why on earth would we do that?!!!
We do talk about our daily activities and share with each other every nite and it can include everyone in our stories, she is no exception. But it is just gossip between us to keep us going. Just a lil treat to make us laugh after a long exhausting day, nothing more. We appreciate her, we care about her and everyone else who's part of us, I adore her girl...
God, just hoping this would not cause me of losing my mind.
It began like just a normal Sunday. Some of us were about to hit 6 Flags for a nice summer fun. I decided to stay at home and work to earn some with a friend. Everything was going on just fine. Work was not so chaotic, we both could handle everything but it was not so quiet either, we just assumed everyone would be satisfied on how we each spent our Sunday was.
A big mistake, never assume (ass-u-me). The group got back round dinner time and we both didn't quite catch their somber expressions on their faces. One tiny mistake, and Bam!!! It blew up like an TNT leaving all of us freaking out like baby chickens. That evening, me and my friend both got quite a kick on our asses.
The day after, this morning, the bad news continued. I suppose this issue will not finish up till 3 or 4 days, like she's kinda enjoying putting the blame on everyone here. I don't know why, once we start thinking that everything is all calmed down and OK, there will be something that shocks us to our nerve systems. Every lil thing that should not even cross our healthy minds. She makes everything a big deal out of it like we have no bigger stuff to deal with.
I was totally conscious about what I did. I truly believe there was nothing wrong with my act. I just told her without even raising my voice tone that she had to ask me first before entering my room and using my property. I just asked her nicely in the nicest way I possibly could. For Gods sake, I like that girl and I did realize who she was, who her mother was.
Then again, I was wrong. She pointed it out to me, brought up the most unrelated subject I could ever think of. She didnt agreed that I told her daughter what she should or should not do. It is not myright to do so. Only her who can give critics to her girl. I mean...come on, it was nothing. I didn't make a big deal out of it, she did and now she puts the blame on me?!
And strangely, she always has this suspicious mind that we, the poor, young and desperate students who are trying hard to make a living here, talk about her behind her back and up to stab her from the back. Like we are planning bad things onto her. Thats just insane!!! Why on earth would we do that?!!!
We do talk about our daily activities and share with each other every nite and it can include everyone in our stories, she is no exception. But it is just gossip between us to keep us going. Just a lil treat to make us laugh after a long exhausting day, nothing more. We appreciate her, we care about her and everyone else who's part of us, I adore her girl...
God, just hoping this would not cause me of losing my mind.

1 Comments:
calm down patt. you're not alone. we're in this together okayy.
well, though not that much, at least you still have friends to go to. Oww kiii!! ^-^v
By
Anonymous, at 4:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home