..and so how I have been
My pace of life has been increasing double lately. Skg jiwa2 sales sejati mulai masuk ke pembuluh darahku (Hoekkk cuh!). Dulu kalo pas ditelpon/didatangi orang sales, paling anti, pasang tampang tekuk 100 sekarang eeehhh...juntrungannya...I am one. Kualat!!
Udah seminggu ini dikasih project pertama dari tempat kerja suruh jualan mooncake alias tong chiu pia ke orang2. Product nya yg dijual juga dipasang harga mencekik segala pula, malah bikin jualan tambah susah.
Mulai aku gedabrus sono sini buat jual barang dagang. Tenteng contoh kesana kemari, ngoceh sampe dehidrasi all day lewat telpon or face to face langsung. Reaksi yg didapet ya macem2. Ada seng lanngsung jutek begitu liat aku or denger suaraku. Ada yang welcome, ada yg kasih janji2 palsu. Ternyata gini toch kehidupan seorang sales person....baru tau aku.
Tough, but I gotta admit. It is fun, it is challenging and I have never thought that I am gonna say this...I am quite enjoying it, people! Getting in touch with a broader range of people's personalities has never been so interesting. Some are nasty, some are really getting into my nerves and some have been taking my heart.
One thing I have always known, I suck in desk/computer job. I dont like sitting behind my desk, watching the computer screen, clicking the mouse and hoping that thing would give me company. NO WAY!
But, this week...has been marvelous. I have been quite busy with this whole mooncake thing and it helps me to get through the day. I have received comments, nasty words, compliments, advices, in short...I am in the process of getting lesson of life once more.
Now I am going to make an anouncement, I am ready to get myself to another level. Good luck to me.
Udah seminggu ini dikasih project pertama dari tempat kerja suruh jualan mooncake alias tong chiu pia ke orang2. Product nya yg dijual juga dipasang harga mencekik segala pula, malah bikin jualan tambah susah.
Mulai aku gedabrus sono sini buat jual barang dagang. Tenteng contoh kesana kemari, ngoceh sampe dehidrasi all day lewat telpon or face to face langsung. Reaksi yg didapet ya macem2. Ada seng lanngsung jutek begitu liat aku or denger suaraku. Ada yang welcome, ada yg kasih janji2 palsu. Ternyata gini toch kehidupan seorang sales person....baru tau aku.
Tough, but I gotta admit. It is fun, it is challenging and I have never thought that I am gonna say this...I am quite enjoying it, people! Getting in touch with a broader range of people's personalities has never been so interesting. Some are nasty, some are really getting into my nerves and some have been taking my heart.
One thing I have always known, I suck in desk/computer job. I dont like sitting behind my desk, watching the computer screen, clicking the mouse and hoping that thing would give me company. NO WAY!
But, this week...has been marvelous. I have been quite busy with this whole mooncake thing and it helps me to get through the day. I have received comments, nasty words, compliments, advices, in short...I am in the process of getting lesson of life once more.
Now I am going to make an anouncement, I am ready to get myself to another level. Good luck to me.

1 Comments:
huehehehe.. tough job. good luck aja deh. :D
By
Carla Chanliau, at 6:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home