Picking Up the Leftovers
It's finally happened. I am now occupying a single room. Lisa mutusin pindah secara dadakan semalem, tanpa babibu, paginya langsung gotong2 barang2nya ke rumah temen lain. Yea, that's her, she doesn't plan things, she does what she feels like doing.
I was kinda dissapointed last night by her action. Aku kerasa dilangkahi sebagai temen deket. Emang dia ngga maksud gitu tapi tetep aja. Now I feel like that it is again my duty to pick up the leftovers. Explanation, cleaning up, tidying up again. That's her.
Kecewa sih iya. Emang itu keputusannya mau tinggal di mana aja kek dan aku juga mesti ngakui aku udah tau pasti hari ini bakalan dateng juga, cuman, when it happens, we still however, will be shocked by it.
Sementara aku kecewa, nyalahin aksinya yg ngga wise, pergi tanpa jejak, leaving a bunch of her responsibility, I am now trying to be in her shoes. Mungkin dia sendiri dalemnya lagi ngerasa ngga karuan juga, no matter how tough she appears in front of everybody else, I can feel that she is also struggling with wider range of problems. The school, love life, money, and other kind of pressures. Maybe a change of scenery would do her good. I am just hoping she would learn as the time goes by that she needs to calm herself down, become less of a devil and more concern of her surroundings.
But if she remains the same, what can I say? Thats her. A wild and free spirit, comes and goes as she wishes. While my character will just keep doing the same thing if I don't change either, picking up the leftovers.
I finally got my privacy back in some extent, but is this what I really wanted? why don't I feel thrilled?
I was kinda dissapointed last night by her action. Aku kerasa dilangkahi sebagai temen deket. Emang dia ngga maksud gitu tapi tetep aja. Now I feel like that it is again my duty to pick up the leftovers. Explanation, cleaning up, tidying up again. That's her.
Kecewa sih iya. Emang itu keputusannya mau tinggal di mana aja kek dan aku juga mesti ngakui aku udah tau pasti hari ini bakalan dateng juga, cuman, when it happens, we still however, will be shocked by it.
Sementara aku kecewa, nyalahin aksinya yg ngga wise, pergi tanpa jejak, leaving a bunch of her responsibility, I am now trying to be in her shoes. Mungkin dia sendiri dalemnya lagi ngerasa ngga karuan juga, no matter how tough she appears in front of everybody else, I can feel that she is also struggling with wider range of problems. The school, love life, money, and other kind of pressures. Maybe a change of scenery would do her good. I am just hoping she would learn as the time goes by that she needs to calm herself down, become less of a devil and more concern of her surroundings.
But if she remains the same, what can I say? Thats her. A wild and free spirit, comes and goes as she wishes. While my character will just keep doing the same thing if I don't change either, picking up the leftovers.
I finally got my privacy back in some extent, but is this what I really wanted? why don't I feel thrilled?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home