Coincident?
This post is pretty much realted to the previous two. I just found out a funny weird thing about my dates that I met online.
K, here some information that might needed to understand the whole situation. I live in house packed with students, right..?! There are 8 ( well, 9 in most cases) indonesian girls live in the house including myself.
Siska aka Isabella has a Dutch boyf called Niels. The canadian guy that I went on a date with named Nels (similar names).
My roommie's father's name is Yoakim, the Belgian guy I went out with named Joachim.
Elisia's brit boyf name is Ian. 2 days ago, I received an email from an aussie guy asking me out for a drink named Ian.
So, is this somekinda joke that I actually have to pass this name similarity test before I can actually hook up with someone?
Do I have to get the feeling of my friends spying on me on my dates cause somehow I date the men with names that are related to them?
Ridiculous...
K, here some information that might needed to understand the whole situation. I live in house packed with students, right..?! There are 8 ( well, 9 in most cases) indonesian girls live in the house including myself.
Siska aka Isabella has a Dutch boyf called Niels. The canadian guy that I went on a date with named Nels (similar names).
My roommie's father's name is Yoakim, the Belgian guy I went out with named Joachim.
Elisia's brit boyf name is Ian. 2 days ago, I received an email from an aussie guy asking me out for a drink named Ian.
So, is this somekinda joke that I actually have to pass this name similarity test before I can actually hook up with someone?
Do I have to get the feeling of my friends spying on me on my dates cause somehow I date the men with names that are related to them?
Ridiculous...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home