Inside My Head

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mark the Day

Yes..yes, I am fully aware that I have let this blog dying for quite some times. Im just gonna use the same lame excuse that sounds the best to explain it all..which is...work work work. Thats right people, it's all my life about at this very moment.

Anyways, gong xi fa cai to everyone. May this year brings you abundance of luck, happiness and health and any other good things in life. Im sure we all wish so. For me, this Chinese new year gives me a new excitement since it is the first time I celebrate it properly in Surabaya with my family after 5 years in abroad where people did not aware or even notice that there was another new year celebration aside from the 'normal' one . I miss the family reunions kinda thing and once again it is only fair that we blame work for not allowing us to meet and gather as often as we want to. Not until today that I got to meet and greet my cousins, aunts, uncles and other extensive relatives.

However, it strikes me that we are now a bunch of complicated and unpure adults. Chinese new year and family reunion are not as simple and fun as we used to have it where everything was about sharing laughters, stories, hunting for red envelopes...
I just came to realize that we all have been to such a long road of life and it has changed each and everyone of us. Most of it, life has killed the child in us. Instead, it has grown selfishness, greed, arrogancy and competition among us. Every story told, is always about me, me, and me. What happened to us, you and others? Everyone seems so afraid that people will not look high of them. The modesty and the caring have been washed away by pride and money power.

And Im included in that group of snobs. I could no longer find any bridge that will unite us, the gap is just getting bigger with everyone yapping about themselves and how great their jobs are or even how much their cash is. At the same time, I just miss my brother so greatly. I really wish that he could be here and join us today with his pureness he had as I remember him.

To Vincent Muljadi, you are in everyone's prayer. The Muljadis are exremely proud of you. You are one of few that I adore the most. This year of boar is yours. I wish you'll find truly happiness and the path that You've been searching for in the near future.

1 Comments:

  • heyy pat
    finally!!
    its about time to see some good stuff of yours!!
    gong xi fa cai!
    may all His blessings be poured down on you..Amen
    kapan kesini mbak yu??
    mungkin septemberan aku maen2 sby ya...
    jangan sibuk2 ya by then...
    take care!!

    -pita&rio-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home